Outdoor Adventure Getaway
$1600 plus room and tax (3-night minimum stay).
Upon arrival, relax before using the dinner certificate at a local restaurant. Wake up to a hearty breakfast, then be picked up at the B&B for your Foothills Jeep Tour with a Cowboy Guide providing the history of the area. Return to the B&B for a tray of fruit and cheeses and a bottle of cold sparkling cider, followed by dinner at a different local restaurant. In the morning, have a bit of coffee or tea then drive to Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tour’s bike shop in Old Colorado City. You will have coffee and a light breakfast before being bused to the summit of Pikes Peak to begin your group’s 7,000-ft bike descent down the mountain highway. After lunch at a local restaurant, enjoy a horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods, returning to the B&B for a leisurely bath in your deep soaking tub. Celebrate over dinner an Old Colorado City family-oriented pub.
- A cheese and fruit tray
- A bottle of sparkling cider
- Foothills Jeep Tour for two ($200)
- Certificate for dinner at a local restaurant ($60)
- Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tour for two ($250 – Pikes Peak Mountain Bike Tours)
- Certificate for lunch at a local cafe ($30)
- Certificate for 2 people for a guided 2-hour horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods (two person at $200– Academy Riding Stable)
- Certificate for 2 people at a local gourmet restaurant ($50)
- Home-cooked breakfasts (three mornings)
Before selecting a Getaway Package to create a future memory, please note the following restrictions:
- Packages prices below do not include the room or taxes
- Packages must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-refundable
- Packages need to be reserved at least three days prior to arrival
- 2-Night Stay, minimum, except for Date Night and Ladies Night Inn
- 3-Night Stay, minimum, required for Outdoor Adventure Package
- Packages are for two guests only, unless stated otherwise within the individual Package descriptions.
- Because of our adult retreat style atmosphere, children under the age of 10 cannot be accommodated
Most importantly, when experiencing your stay at Spurs n Lace, take the time to relax, unwind, be pampered, and enjoy life.